Adler House, Ehad Ha'am 26, Tel Aviv.
A residence built between 1910 and 1911 , by the teacher Israel Yehuda Adler and his wife Bracha. In 2009 the Adler House was dismantled, in 2015 it was rebuilt from its original parts. Murals were found and exposed, and by using the Starppo technique, preserved in the studio. After the renovation of the building, the original detachments were returned to the new walls and the paintings were restored using hand-made stencils.